The Center of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution is the leading institute in Israel for the professional management of arbitration and mediation proceedings along with enhancing awareness and promoting the use of alternative dispute resolution solutions
The CADR Israel was established by a group of lawyers, accountants and business people, all well recognized, experienced and professionals in their respective fields.
- The CADR team of arbitrators and mediators includes retired judges and skilled professionals’ Israeli lawyers, accountants, engineers and mediators and arbitrators from other disciplines, all leaders in their field with extensive experience.
- The diversity of arbitrators and mediators enables the parties to select a professional arbitrator with expertise in the relevant areas to the dispute.
- In cases where the parties cannot agree on the identity of the arbitrator, a neutral mechanism exists for the appointment of an arbitrator.
- The CADR offers parties special panels to accommodate the type and substance of the dispute.
- The arbitrators and mediators are bound by the Center’s strict code of ethics.
Professional and effective management of the arbitration and mediation proceedings
- Each arbitration starts with a preliminary process to identify possible conflicts of interest between the arbitrator and the parties.
- The parties to the arbitration proceeding, their lawyers and the arbitrators benefit from case management services which ensure the professional and effective control and monitoring of the proceedings in accordance with strict and predetermined timelines.
International arbitration is an effective and appropriate business solution for companies and individuals, who conduct business with entities abroad and wish to avoid litigating in foreign courts and within the framework of different legal systems.The CADR International offers parties to an International dispute a panel of professional arbitrators and mediators, from various disciplines, and jurisdictions in cooperation with arbitrators and arbitration institutions in the world’s main business centers.
For more please visit our CADR International website: www.swiss-cadr.com
A neutral venue customized to the proceeding
- All the hearings take place at the offices of the Center of Arbitration and Dispute Resolution, thereby enabling the parties to resolve their dispute in a neutral, independent setting, and in a relaxed and pragmatic atmosphere.
- The parties enjoy well-equipped conference rooms, a system for documenting hearings and arbitration, consultation rooms and the administration services required in order to conduct the arbitration.
- The CADR offers the partiesa built-in appeal mechanism for challenging the arbitral award before a single judge or a panel, according to the parties’ choice and in accordance with the Arbitration Law, 5728-1968.
Unique compositions of panels
The CADR offers the parties a wide range of ADR solutions, including unique mediation panels comprising of two mediators from two different disciplines, such as engineers, physicians, psychologists, economists and accountants. Such structured the parts to reach an optimal solution in complex claims within a relatively short time. And benefitting from the combined experience and expertise of the combined panel.